Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Thank You to The Ridge from the Fountain City Ministry Center!

Hey, everybody! I had a great time serving with you this Saturday morning at the Fountain City Ministry Center. I'm excited about everyone who came and lived out our core value of Serving Others! I'm proud (the good kind) of all of you who shared your time to help the less fortunate in the name of Christ.

Here's the highlights of a nice email I got from Becky Warwick, the Chairperson of the Board of the ministry center

"Dear Kevin: What a great day we had Saturday! You've got some wonderful church members. I look forward to getting to know them better in the future. I just thought Saturday went wonderfully well... I hope it was a good experience for your family and members.

From all of us, thank you for all the laundry detergent and diapers that you brought AND for all the volunteer hours given. The detergent will be given out this week and the clients will be thrilled to receive it... Your group is to be commended! I can't say enough good things about your members. What a great day we had serving the Lord together.

...Sure do appreciate you and our new friendship! Look forward to working together in the future!

Becky"

Great job giving of yourselves, everyone. Here's some pics of the day for you to enjoy. See you this Sunday for our worship gathering!







No comments: