Friday, June 27, 2008

"The Blogging Church" Book Review

A good friend of mine and a missionary to southern West Virginia (specifically McDowell County), Malcolm Lanham, recently loaned me "The Blogging Church" by Brian Bailey and Terry Storch. (Go ahead and click away... Have some fun!)

The reason was pretty simple... I am a new church planter/pastor type and I have just started to blog! I need all the help I can get.

To make a long story short, you should check out this book. I don't know how much my boy Malcolm spent on this book, but it had a price tag of $20.

I would put it this way: If you don't know nothin' about birthin' no blogs, you should pay $20. If you know a few things about the web and page design, etc., you should pay up to $15. If you are the man with blogging, or you think you are the man with blogging, you should borrow this book from your pal Mal, or find another pal with a different name who has the book, or borrow the book from your local Public Library.

Take my advice and read this book... It is a pretty quick read and well worth your precious time!

No comments: